- 2 cups brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 spray olive oil
- 2 pieces cooked bacon
- Rinse and dry brussel sprouts.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half then lightly coat them with a spray of olive oil.
- Mix honey and sriracha together then toss the brussel sprouts in the mixture.
- Place brussel sprouts in air fryer and cook at 350 for 15 minutes. Shake the basket every 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and divide into two portions.
- Chop up cooked bacon slices and sprinkle over the top.