- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can white beans 15 ounces
- 1 pound chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 4 lime wedges
- 1 bunch cilantro fresh (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 cup salsa verde
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, then add onions and peppers. Cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cumin and cook for about 1 minute
- Add broth, salsa verde, chicken, beans, quinoa, oregano, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a medium simmer and cook until quinoa is tender. About 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with lime wedge and cilantro.
At Okie CrossFit, all of our memberships include 1 on 1 Nutrition Coaching. Come try out the Best CrossFit Gym in Tulsa for a FREE WEEK.