- 16 oz 93% lean ground turkey
- 12 oz 90% lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/8 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried or fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Evenly portion mixture into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until tops are browned and muffins are cooked through.
- Optional: garnish with ketchup icing and parsley sprinkle.
At Okie CrossFit, all of our memberships include 1 on 1 Nutrition Coaching. Come try out the Best CrossFit Gym in Tulsa for a FREE WEEK.