- 2 oz black bean tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup low-sodium canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup canned corn drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tbs. salsa
- 2 tbs. avocado
- paprika to taste
- onion powder to taste
- oregano to taste
- chili powder to taste
- pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. For added flavor, cook in low-sodium vegetable broth.
- Assemble tortilla chips onto two plates (or one plate and one Tupperware for meal prep).
- Heat beefy crumbles according to package directions and add to tortilla chips. Season with seasonings to taste.
- Top with all other ingredients.