- 2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup low-fat shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup Beyond Meat “beefy crumbles”
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim ends of zucchini and cut zucchinis lengthwise in half. Scoop out pulp leaving half in tact. Keep pulp and dice into small pieces.
- In a skillet, heat beefy crumbles, zucchini pulp, onion, mushrooms, and peppers over medium heat.
- Add cheese salt and pepper and to zucchini shells. Place in a greased baking dish. Bake for about 25-30 mins.