- 1 pound 93% fat free ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 egg whisked
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix.
- Roll into 24 balls and place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (until golden brown). Flip meatballs about 10 minutes after cooking.
At Okie CrossFit, all of our memberships include 1 on 1 Nutrition Coaching. Come try out the Best CrossFit Gym in Tulsa for a FREE WEEK.